the world as we write it

smiley status'

    eat my Twitter?

    The Black Rider

    authentic since 1981 'welcome to my bomboclot mind'

    Monday, March 11, 2013

    Time

    Hey y'all. It's me The Black Rider himself.  Been a long time since I spoke in this forum.  Last time was probably October or November 2012 and before that probably August 2011.

    Before then I can't really remember.  The last two times I actually blogged her was in times of great change and upheaval in my life.

    I can and I can't say the same fore this instance.

    But what I know about this instance is this, I've seen many roads, I met many people, I've done many things. I have great friends and family undeservedly.  I don't have everything I want.  Not even close.  But I have everything I need.

    Tomorrow is greater than yesterday always, and now is greatest of all, only when you make it so.  And Action,



    click here for more news and cool stuff The Black Rider

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    I dο not evеn know how Ι ended up heгe, but I thοught this pοѕt waѕ good.
    I ԁon't know who you are but certainly you'rе going
    to а famous blοgger if yοu are not alrеаdy ;
    ) Ϲheeгs!

    Hеre is my site :: Red Kings Poker Offer

    About Me

    My photo
    If you know me then you know my name. I am The Black Rider and the world is my Flame. The rider writes, observes, creates, produces, and learns the world around him. Ride on. Ride on!

    The Remnants

    Powered By Blogger