the world as we write it

smiley status'

    eat my Twitter?

    The Black Rider

    authentic since 1981 'welcome to my bomboclot mind'

    Tuesday, July 7, 2009

    Reuters - France's Montcourt dies aged 24

    This article was sent to you from bombastic4000@yahoo.com, who uses Reuters Mobile Site to get news and information on the go. To access Reuters on your mobile phone, go to:
    http://mobile.reuters.com

    France's Montcourt dies aged 24

    Tuesday, Jul 07, 2009 11:49AM UTC

    PARIS (Reuters) - French tennis player Mathieu Montcourt died Monday night at the age of 24, the French tennis federation said Tuesday.

    It said the cause of death was unknown.

    Montcourt was 119th in the ATP world rankings.

    (Writing by James Mackenzie; Editing by Ken Ferris)

    No comments:

    About Me

    My photo
    If you know me then you know my name. I am The Black Rider and the world is my Flame. The rider writes, observes, creates, produces, and learns the world around him. Ride on. Ride on!

    The Remnants

    Powered By Blogger