the world as we write it

smiley status'

    eat my Twitter?

    The Black Rider

    authentic since 1981 'welcome to my bomboclot mind'

    Friday, March 7, 2008

    USA TODAY - Kelly Rowland: I feel 'complete' after surgery

    This story has been sent from the mobile device of Bombastic4000@gmail.com. For real-time mobile news, go to m.usatoday.com.



    NEW YORK

    Kelly Rowland has gotten a little more bustylicious. Rowland, who sang Bootylicious with Beyonce in the group Destiny's Child, tells People magazine in its March 17 issue that she had plastic surgery last October to bring her "from an A-cup to a B-cup."

    As for the one-cup upgrade, Rowland says: "I didn't want to have double Ds and be a little bitty size 2 that would look nuts!"

    The 27-year-old singer went under the knife after a long decision-making process.

    "I was sick of not fitting into my tops," she says. "There was this one really hot House of Dereon top I just wanted to fill that out!"

    Rowland says that top designed by Beyonce's mom, Tina Knowles complements her new curves: "I put it on and I looked so good! I'm so happy. I feel complete."

    Rowland, who has released two solo albums, says she hesitated to discuss the surgery.

    "It is a decision I made for myself. I like it, and that's all that counts. For young people: Think about it before you just jump off and do something (you may regret later)," she says.

    Website address: http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2008-03-06-kelly-rowland_N.htm

    1 comment:

    Cogent chick said...

    interesting story..., I think if at least one woman out there would admit to being 'complete' then there's reason to celebrate! ;-)

    About Me

    My photo
    If you know me then you know my name. I am The Black Rider and the world is my Flame. The rider writes, observes, creates, produces, and learns the world around him. Ride on. Ride on!

    The Remnants

    Powered By Blogger