the world as we write it

smiley status'

    eat my Twitter?

    The Black Rider

    authentic since 1981 'welcome to my bomboclot mind'

    Friday, March 7, 2008

    Reuters - Obama aide quits over Clinton "monster" comment

    This article was sent to you from Bombastic4000@gmail.com, who uses Reuters Mobile Site to get news and information on the go. To access Reuters on your mobile phone, go to:
    http://mobile.reuters.com

    Obama aide quits over Clinton "monster" comment

    Friday, Mar 07, 2008 4:59PM UTC

    CHICAGO (Reuters) - An aide to Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama, Samantha Power, stepped down from the campaign on Friday amid uproar over a comment she made to a British newspaper referring to Democratic rival Hillary Clinton as a "monster."

    "She made the decision to resign and we accepted it," said Robert Gibbs, Obama's communications director. Power had been an aide to Obama in his Senate office before signing on to advise his presidential campaign 14 months ago.

    (Reporting by Caren Bohan, Editing by Frances Kerry)

    No comments:

    About Me

    My photo
    If you know me then you know my name. I am The Black Rider and the world is my Flame. The rider writes, observes, creates, produces, and learns the world around him. Ride on. Ride on!

    The Remnants

    Powered By Blogger