the world as we write it

smiley status'

    eat my Twitter?

    The Black Rider

    authentic since 1981 'welcome to my bomboclot mind'

    Saturday, July 9, 2011

    Reuter site - Quake jolts northeast Japan, 50 cm tsunami warning issued

    This article was sent to you from bombastic4000@yahoo.com, who uses Reuters Mobile Site to get news and information on the go. To access Reuters on your mobile phone, go to:
    http://mobile.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSTRE76905I20110710

    Quake jolts northeast Japan, 50 cm tsunami warning issued

    Sat, Jul 09 21:24 PM EDT

    TOKYO (Reuters) - A strong earthquake jolted northeastern Japan on Sunday, and workers at the crippled Fukushima nuclear power plant were evacuated after an alert for a tsunami of 50 cm was issued by the country's metreological agency.

    The U.S. Geological Survey said the quake had a magnitude of 7.3.

    There were no immediate reports of injuries or damage, public broadcaster NHK said. The area was hit by a massive earthquake and tsunami in March which destroyed the Fukushima power plant and triggered a radiation crisis.

    No comments:

    About Me

    My photo
    If you know me then you know my name. I am The Black Rider and the world is my Flame. The rider writes, observes, creates, produces, and learns the world around him. Ride on. Ride on!

    The Remnants

    Powered By Blogger