the world as we write it

smiley status'

    eat my Twitter?

    The Black Rider

    authentic since 1981 'welcome to my bomboclot mind'

    Thursday, February 18, 2010

    CNN - Plane crashes into building in Austin, Texas

    Sent from bombastic4000@yahoo.com's mobile device from http://www.cnn.com.

    Plane crashes into building in Austin, Texas


    A small airplane crashed Thursday morning into a building in Austin, Texas, said Lynn Lundsford of the Federal Aviation Administration.

    Firefighters used a ladder truck and other equipment to hose down the blaze at the building, which police said was located in the 9400 block of Research Boulevard.

    Traffic on a nearby interstate started to snarl as black smoke poured out of the building.

    Details were still forthcoming, authorities said.

    No comments:

    About Me

    My photo
    If you know me then you know my name. I am The Black Rider and the world is my Flame. The rider writes, observes, creates, produces, and learns the world around him. Ride on. Ride on!

    The Remnants

    Powered By Blogger