the world as we write it

smiley status'

    eat my Twitter?

    The Black Rider

    authentic since 1981 'welcome to my bomboclot mind'

    Thursday, May 21, 2009

    Carmelo Anthony's Tattoos

    So I was watching game two of the western conference finals tonight and noticed Carmelo Anthony's body is now become riddled with tattoos. Come to think if it, So is Lebron James.

    It wasn;t that long ago when tattoos were taboo. Now a company will more likely have a 'family friendly' tattered family man like Lebron James market their product than a beleigured star like Dwayne Wade. When did this happen? How have tattoos become so common place. It was just as yesterday when stars like Dennis Rodman's tattoos were considered freaky.

    Times have changed. Tattoos are now legitimate. Mike Tyson has one on his face. Rap artist 'The Game' has many on his face. Meghan good has a prominent tatto of Marilyn Monroe on her forearm. It won't be long until we see a prominent politician as sleeved up as Lebron James or Carmelo Anthony.

    I think I'm gonna get a few myself.

    It wasn't that long ago that Carmelo was the kid from Syracuse, the college alternative to High School hype Lebron James. Now they have both evolved into tattered stars in their own right.

    Carmelo's Tattoos 







    click here for more news and cool stuff
    The Black Rider

    No comments:

    About Me

    My photo
    If you know me then you know my name. I am The Black Rider and the world is my Flame. The rider writes, observes, creates, produces, and learns the world around him. Ride on. Ride on!

    The Remnants

    Powered By Blogger