the world as we write it

smiley status'

    eat my Twitter?

    The Black Rider

    authentic since 1981 'welcome to my bomboclot mind'

    Friday, March 6, 2009

    NYTimes.com: White House Names First Chief Information Officer

    The New York Times E-mail This
    This page was sent to you by:  bombastic4000@gmail.com

      | March 05, 2009
    The Caucus:  White House Names First Chief Information Officer
    By BRIAN KNOWLTON
    Vivek Kundra, 34, the chief technology officer for the District of Columbia, will be expected to oversee a push by the federal government to expand uses of cutting-edge technology.

    Most E-mailed
    1. Timothy Egan: Fears of a Clown
    2. Basics: An Empty In-Box, or With Just a Few E-Mail Messages? Read On
    3. Phish’s Breakup? That Was Then. But Tough Times Call for a Reunion.
    4. It’s Organic, but Does That Mean It’s Safer?
    5. U.S. Sets Big Incentives to Head Off Foreclosures

    »  Go to Complete List

     

    No comments:

    About Me

    My photo
    If you know me then you know my name. I am The Black Rider and the world is my Flame. The rider writes, observes, creates, produces, and learns the world around him. Ride on. Ride on!

    The Remnants

    Powered By Blogger