the world as we write it

smiley status'

    eat my Twitter?

    The Black Rider

    authentic since 1981 'welcome to my bomboclot mind'

    Monday, March 2, 2009

    NYTimes.com: Software System's Fans Gather to Talk Code

    The New York Times E-mail This
    This page was sent to you by:  bombastic4000@gmail.com

    NYREGION   | March 02, 2009
    Software System's Fans Gather to Talk Code
    By COLIN MOYNIHAN
    Users of Drupal, an open-source software system used to run Web sites, gathered in Downtown Brooklyn for Drupal Camp.

    Most E-mailed
    1. Good or Useless, Medical Scans Cost the Same
    2. Op-Ed Columnist: The Ecstasy and the Agony
    3. Op-Ed Contributor: One Ride Forward, Two Steps Back
    4. Heads Up: Outside Atlanta, a Utopia Rises
    5. Op-Ed Columnist: Revenge of the Glut

    »  Go to Complete List


    Slumdog Millionaire Winner Of 8 Academy Awards, including Best Picture And Best Director - Danny Boyle
    Now Playing Everywhere!
    Click here to view trailer


     

    No comments:

    About Me

    My photo
    If you know me then you know my name. I am The Black Rider and the world is my Flame. The rider writes, observes, creates, produces, and learns the world around him. Ride on. Ride on!

    The Remnants

    Powered By Blogger