the world as we write it

smiley status'

    eat my Twitter?

    The Black Rider

    authentic since 1981 'welcome to my bomboclot mind'

    Thursday, February 26, 2009

    Portfolio Mobile - The Astonishing Budget Deficit

    The Astonishing Budget Deficit





    Now I see what he was talking about. I was worried about Barack Obama's plans to cut the budget deficit in half by the end of his first term: I thought they implied undue optimism about the economic future of this country. As it turns out, they just implied an almost unimaginably-large deficit at the beginning of his first term: $1.75 trillion. I should hope that's cut in half by 2013. If it isn't, then no politician will be able to save us.Related Links
    Will Obama Really Raise Taxes?
    44, Day Three
    The Clock is Ticking





    (c) 2007 Portfolio. Powered by mLogic Media, Crisp Wireless, Inc.

    No comments:

    About Me

    My photo
    If you know me then you know my name. I am The Black Rider and the world is my Flame. The rider writes, observes, creates, produces, and learns the world around him. Ride on. Ride on!

    The Remnants

    Powered By Blogger