the world as we write it

smiley status'

    eat my Twitter?

    The Black Rider

    authentic since 1981 'welcome to my bomboclot mind'

    Tuesday, February 17, 2009

    Keith's notes GQ. Jan 2009.

    GQ. Jan.2009. piece on tokyo design/retail by kevin sintumaung with accompanying illustration by zohar lazar. metaphys.jp,amadana.jp,plusminuszero.jp, go there for goodies. chiaki murata is the head designer at metaphys. did the look for x box 360. 'nother cool mention 'Naoto fukasawa'. cool word, 'fob': the medallion on the other end of a pocket watch. fob pocket: the pocket on the waistband of three piece suit trousers. from glen o'brien, the style guy.

    section: the verge, author believes as i do that Valkyrie was a pretty good movie. illustration by john ritter ain't half bad either.

    No comments:

    About Me

    My photo
    If you know me then you know my name. I am The Black Rider and the world is my Flame. The rider writes, observes, creates, produces, and learns the world around him. Ride on. Ride on!

    The Remnants

    Powered By Blogger