the world as we write it

smiley status'

    eat my Twitter?

    The Black Rider

    authentic since 1981 'welcome to my bomboclot mind'

    Monday, January 26, 2009

    Portfolio Mobile - Last Bytes: Ballmer's Still Sweet on Yahoo

    Last Bytes: Ballmer's Still Sweet on Yahoo





    Google logged a whopping 68 percent profit loss, but an 18 percent revenue gain. Ouch? Yay?  [WSJ]

    The Obama administration is busy dusting the cobwebs off the Bush White House's tech infrastructure. [Valleywag]

    Believe it or not, Ballmer's crush on Yahoo persists. [Bits]

    Broadband isn't for everyone; two-thirds of those who don't have it say they don't miss it. [Ars Technica]
    Related Links
    First Bytes: Microsoft, Yahoo, Intel, Obama
    Last Bytes: Steve Jobs' Health, Yahoo, and Google
    Last Bytes: Bebo, Yahoo, Google, McCain





    (c) 2007 Portfolio. Powered by mLogic Media, Crisp Wireless, Inc.

    No comments:

    About Me

    My photo
    If you know me then you know my name. I am The Black Rider and the world is my Flame. The rider writes, observes, creates, produces, and learns the world around him. Ride on. Ride on!

    The Remnants

    Powered By Blogger