the world as we write it

smiley status'

    eat my Twitter?

    The Black Rider

    authentic since 1981 'welcome to my bomboclot mind'

    Friday, January 30, 2009

    Portfolio Mobile - First Bytes: AT&T, Obama, Filttr, Skype

    First Bytes: AT&T, Obama, Filttr, Skype



    AT&T's profit fell in the fourth quarter on high subsidies to support the iPhone. [Reuters]

    Jeffrey Sachs believes Obama can turn the crushing economic crisis into the launch of a new age of sustainable development. [Guardian]

    If there's just too much information on Twitter, Filttr is here to advise you on what's worth reading, and what's a
    waste by automatically filtering content from your followers. [Techcrunch]

    Om Malik thinks that it's time for eBay to let suitors like Yahoo and Microsoft court Skype. [Gigaom]

    by Joan R. Magee


    Related Links
    The Plot to Kill Google
    Idle Chatter: Obama, Martha, Geraldo, more
    Hello, Ma Google





    (c) 2007 Portfolio. Powered by mLogic Media, Crisp Wireless, Inc.

    No comments:

    About Me

    My photo
    If you know me then you know my name. I am The Black Rider and the world is my Flame. The rider writes, observes, creates, produces, and learns the world around him. Ride on. Ride on!

    The Remnants

    Powered By Blogger