the world as we write it

smiley status'

    eat my Twitter?

    The Black Rider

    authentic since 1981 'welcome to my bomboclot mind'

    Friday, January 2, 2009

    NYTimes.com: City Will Slash That Parking Fine, if You Ask

    The New York Times E-mail This
    This page was sent to you by:  bombastic4000@gmail.com

    NYREGION   | January 02, 2009
    City Will Slash That Parking Fine, if You Ask
    By JO CRAVEN McGINTY and RALPH BLUMENTHAL
    New York City has been offering reduced parking fines since 2005, but the discounts have gone unnoticed.

    Most E-mailed
    1. Blood Sugar Control Linked to Memory Decline, Study Says
    2. Op-Ed Columnist: Bigger Than Bush
    3. The Evil Behind the Smiles
    4. The Debt Trap: Colleges Profit as Banks Market Credit Cards to Students
    5. New Year, New You? Nice Try

    »  Go to Complete List

     

    No comments:

    About Me

    My photo
    If you know me then you know my name. I am The Black Rider and the world is my Flame. The rider writes, observes, creates, produces, and learns the world around him. Ride on. Ride on!

    The Remnants

    Powered By Blogger