the world as we write it

smiley status'

    eat my Twitter?

    The Black Rider

    authentic since 1981 'welcome to my bomboclot mind'

    Saturday, March 22, 2008

    Time Not Enough

    Time Not Enough

    Time is not enough to do all that we need to do. Every day I find myself running out of time or running out of awareness to accomplish schedules tasks. I am constantly falling asleep at my desktop not accomplishing all the tasks I set out to have done. Web sites fail on me, my body fails on my, my PC fails on my and my body fails on me. And there is not enough time to fix everything in time because I have to go to work in the morning. My work does not pay enough to afford to have third parties help to accomplish my tasks so the money is not enough. The knowledge is not enough because I do not know enough to on how to fastest accomplish my goals in the best way possible in the quickest amount amount of time. That takes research and reading and applying. And unfortunately, I do not have the time for that.

    No comments:

    About Me

    My photo
    If you know me then you know my name. I am The Black Rider and the world is my Flame. The rider writes, observes, creates, produces, and learns the world around him. Ride on. Ride on!

    The Remnants

    Powered By Blogger