the world as we write it

smiley status'

    eat my Twitter?

    The Black Rider

    authentic since 1981 'welcome to my bomboclot mind'

    Tuesday, March 25, 2008

    Time not Enough Part 2

    I often find that there is time, not enough, to do all that there is to be done. I can write a list after work and by the time I get home and finish my dinner and watch some TV, my list of 10 or 13 feasible thing shrink to about 2 or 3 and I become the chief editor of my tasks and choose the more prudent ones to do. I want to blog a lot tonight, about comics and magazine articles and colors and so on. And I want to places and blog about them too. It's also been a while since I kept a private journal. I will be doing that again. I'm beginning to feel creative again. You can you cannot change the past or excise the demons thereof. But you can become wise of the, and wiser by them. That is a lesson of life I guess. That I can look my death in the eye, and not be afraid of it, allows me to live now.

    by Dony V 'the Black Rider'
    click here for more news and cool stuff
    The Black Rider

    No comments:

    About Me

    My photo
    If you know me then you know my name. I am The Black Rider and the world is my Flame. The rider writes, observes, creates, produces, and learns the world around him. Ride on. Ride on!

    The Remnants

    Powered By Blogger