the world as we write it

smiley status'

    eat my Twitter?

    The Black Rider

    authentic since 1981 'welcome to my bomboclot mind'

    Wednesday, March 12, 2008

    Reuters - New York Gov. Spitzer to resign soon: NY Times

    This article was sent to you from Bombastic4000@gmail.com, who uses Reuters Mobile Site to get news and information on the go. To access Reuters on your mobile phone, go to:
    http://mobile.reuters.com

    New York Gov. Spitzer to resign soon: NY Times

    Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 1:43PM UTC

    NEW YORK (Reuters) - New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer is expected to resign on Wednesday morning amid the sex scandal linking him to a prostitution ring as a client, The New York Times reported on its Web site, citing unnamed staff members.

    Spitzer on Monday apologized for what he called a "private matter," saying he had violated his obligations to his family.

    The Times reported that Spitzer, 48, was caught on a federal wiretap arranging to meet with a prostitute at a Washington hotel last month.

    (Reporting by Daniel Trotta; Editing by John O'Callaghan)

    No comments:

    About Me

    My photo
    If you know me then you know my name. I am The Black Rider and the world is my Flame. The rider writes, observes, creates, produces, and learns the world around him. Ride on. Ride on!

    The Remnants

    Powered By Blogger