the world as we write it

smiley status'

    eat my Twitter?

    The Black Rider

    authentic since 1981 'welcome to my bomboclot mind'

    Monday, March 17, 2008

    Halle Berry's Baby Baby Bump Busts


    Monday, March 17, 2008
    Halle Berry gives birth to baby girl
    DAILY NEWS STAFF

    Updated Sunday, March 16th 2008, 9:39 PM

    Cito/AP
    Halle Berry

    Halle Berry has become the latest celeb to give birth this year. The "Catwoman" actress is now the proud mother of a baby girl, according to People.com.

    TMZ.com reports that the baby was born at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. Her pregnancy was officially announced back in September.

    The baby's father, 32-year-old Gabriel Aubry, has been with the 41-year-old one-time beauty queen and Oscar winner since 2005.

    This is Berry's first child.

    © Copyright 2007 NYDailyNews.com. All rights reserved.

    No comments:

    About Me

    My photo
    If you know me then you know my name. I am The Black Rider and the world is my Flame. The rider writes, observes, creates, produces, and learns the world around him. Ride on. Ride on!

    The Remnants

    Powered By Blogger