the world as we write it

smiley status'

    eat my Twitter?

    The Black Rider

    authentic since 1981 'welcome to my bomboclot mind'

    Thursday, March 20, 2008

    CNN - State Department: Someone snooped in Obama's passport file

    Sent from Bombastic4000@gmail.com's mobile device from http://www.cnn.com.

    State Department: Someone snooped in Obama's passport file


    The State Department has confirmed a breach on Sen. Barack Obama's passport file.

    Obama's campaign is asking for a complete investigation to find out who looked at Obama's passport file and why.

    "This is an outrageous breach of security and privacy, even from an administration that has shown little regard for either over the last eight years," said Obama campaign spokesman Bill Burton in a statement.

    "Our government's duty is to protect the private information of the American people, not use it for political purposes."

    No comments:

    About Me

    My photo
    If you know me then you know my name. I am The Black Rider and the world is my Flame. The rider writes, observes, creates, produces, and learns the world around him. Ride on. Ride on!

    The Remnants

    Powered By Blogger