the world as we write it

smiley status'

    eat my Twitter?

    The Black Rider

    authentic since 1981 'welcome to my bomboclot mind'

    Saturday, September 8, 2007

    Lately

    I do not know why I am doing this but I guess its better than not doing it so here goes. I could be doing more with my blog and I will. I promise you I will. I got Kanye West's album today. Pre release. Not his best work. Still good however. Bought a Passa Passa DVD last week. Watched it today. Waste. Er one's trying to be a reality tv star. I wanted to see a party. Instead it them fucking around in their hotel and everything. Waste. Well there goes. See yall later. Yeah right. Yall aint even reading.

    No comments:

    About Me

    My photo
    If you know me then you know my name. I am The Black Rider and the world is my Flame. The rider writes, observes, creates, produces, and learns the world around him. Ride on. Ride on!

    The Remnants

    Powered By Blogger