the world as we write it

smiley status'

    eat my Twitter?

    The Black Rider

    authentic since 1981 'welcome to my bomboclot mind'

    Friday, February 16, 2007

    Set Your House in Order.



    So it's another Friday night. What are we going to do? Go out and get drunk, high and laid right? If you can afford to, by all means yes. But remember it is still the beginning of the year. Now is a good time to set your house in order.


    We have a three day weekend guys. I think this is the best time to get ready to clean your house of all its clutter, throw out the trash, get your calendars and affairs prioritized and in order.


    There is a lot of money to be made. Us humans have countless needs. Find out what your purpose is in this world. Become intentional. Make an offering.


    I declare today set your house in order day. I know I will be doing it. Lets grow together and change the world for our children.

    1 comment:

    Children Come First said...

    Now that's the positive attitude! Although I still think counseling is great (if you find the right one) and I have to tell you I NEVER believed in counseling because I always had the misconception that they blame everything on your parents. My motto was - you are an adult now get over it and move on. However, Sometimes we all need professional agvice. Again good Luck

    www.pos-ny.com

    About Me

    My photo
    If you know me then you know my name. I am The Black Rider and the world is my Flame. The rider writes, observes, creates, produces, and learns the world around him. Ride on. Ride on!

    The Remnants

    Powered By Blogger