the world as we write it

smiley status'

    eat my Twitter?

    The Black Rider

    authentic since 1981 'welcome to my bomboclot mind'

    Tuesday, January 9, 2007

    The House, The Car & The Girl

    Good evening blogville. If anybody is reading that is. My post for the day is about getting things done.

    Is there enough time in the day. We have so much to do in one day and the human body can only endure and bear so much at a given time before giving out to fatigue and exhaustion.

    We have to keep our houses, our bodies, as our work spaces clean. We have to pay bills on time and keep track of them. A lot of us have our extracurricular activities, sports, churches, clubs and what have you. How do we keep up this balance and stay alive at the same time?

    I think the answer is that we don't.

    Everyday, the sun gives us energy and in return takes a little away from us as well. Our mad dash to sustain our livelihoods erodes our bodies, our minds, our earth. And there doesn't seem to be a change to that system anytime soon.

    As a single man trying to start a company and promote musicians, life can get pretty lugubrious. Driving to meetings. Keeping up the car. Supplying stores. Keeping track of inventory. Dateing. Creating artwork. How do you get all of this done?

    If there is anyone out there reading this, I would like to hear from you. We All want the best in life don't we? Don't you? The house, the car, and the girl.








    No comments:

    About Me

    My photo
    If you know me then you know my name. I am The Black Rider and the world is my Flame. The rider writes, observes, creates, produces, and learns the world around him. Ride on. Ride on!

    The Remnants

    Powered By Blogger